A sample of our services
- Budget Creation and Oversight
- Venue Selection and Course Design
- Jurisdictional Interface
- Operational and Technical Execution
- Insurance Compliance
- Competitor Invitations and Contract Negotiation
- Participant Registration and Support
- Marketing, Graphic and Web Design
- Print, TV, Radio Advertising
- Entourage Logistics – Hotels, Meals and Event Travel
- Hospitality and VIP Functions
- PR, Social Media, Website Content
- Community Outreach and Engagement
- Volunteer Recruitment and Training
- Transportation and Vehicle Management
A list of staging equipment rentals and supplies is available upon request.
We’ve worked with a number of our clients to create virtual events during the Covid-19 pandemic. These clients depend on outdoor events for a large portion of their fund-raising and were concerned that this year would be a huge loss.
We worked with each client to design and implement the virtual events along with options for creating incentives to encourage and increase participation.
In each case, the fund-raising exceeded their expectations and the cost to implement was less than a real event.
As a consequence, our clients are considering including the virtual event aspect when real-life events resume because it has the ability to extend the reach beyond the local/regional audience and allows participants to be engaged at a time and place that fits into their schedule.
We leverage our knowledge, years of experience and vendor contacts and attention to detail to help your organization meet its fund raising goals.
g4 will create a well thought-out and detail oriented plan that provides for all aspects of an event that helps ensure participants to return year after year.
Website design, PR, and registration platforms to course design and management, permitting and volunteer recruitment. We handle it all – let g4 take care of the details.
We can create and manage Festivals or Health and Fitness Expos to help you extend and enhance branding through experiential opportunities.
Take the first step towards creating an amazing event.
Just answer a few questions…. the more you can tell us the more we can help you.